All submitted paper and abstract should follow these guidelines.
Authors should initially submit their manuscript as a single DOC/DOCX file. The aim of this stage is for the manuscript to contain the necessary information to enable scientific evaluation; the manuscript must include all sections from the abstract to the conclusions, references must be complete, and figures and tables must be numbered and appropriately referenced. Thus, it is not necessary for the submitted manuscript to follow the formatting guidelines below. However, subsequent revisions MUST follow the formatting guidelines.
Scope of Manuscripts
International Conference on Advanced Technology and Multidiscipline (ICATAM) aims to explore global knowledge on sciences, information, and advanced technology. ICATAM provides a place for researchers, engineers, and scientists around the world to build research connections and collaborations as well as sharing knowledge on how addressing solutions to the (real world) problems through discoveries on cutting edge of science and technology. We encourage researchers to submit research in the following fields:
- Power System
- Control Systems
- Renewable Energy Technology
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Optimization & System Engineering
- Human Factors & Ergonomics
- Supply Chain & Logistic Management
- Waste Processing/ Waste Treatment
- Pollutant Removal
- Applied Chemistry
- Nano Medicine
- Artificial Intelligence
- Health Informatics
- Robotics & Mechatronics
- Computer Vision
- Data mining
- Human Computer Interaction
- Software Engineering
- Deep Learning
- Internet Of Things
- Natural Language Processing
- Learning Analytics & technologies
- Machine learning
Method of Submission
Submission of manuscripts can be made using the online submission system (via Easy Chair for ICATAM 2021). The submitted manuscript MUST be in a single DOC/DOCX file format, and adhere to the following requirements:
- The file size must not exceed 20 MB (compress images if necessary).
- All images and tables must be included in the DOC/DOCX file, with images located at the end of the file.
- Filenames must NOT include spaces and must have the doc/docx extension (use underscore instead; e.g. manuscript_revised.docx).
- Do not apply any restrictions on the DOC/DOCX file, such as password protection or editing prohibitions.
The word (.docx) templates for full paper submission are listed below:
Any submission that does not follow the template or the guideline will be disqualified for review.
Submission Preparation Checklist