All submitted paper and abstract should follow these guidelines.
|AIP LaTeX Template||64.53 KB||ZIP||2022/04/18||AIP LaTeX Template|
|AIP Word Template||287.35 KB||DOCX||2022/04/18||AIP Word Template|
|Extended Abstract Template||9.38 KB||DOCX||2022/04/18||Extended Abstract Template|
Authors should initially submit their manuscript as a single DOC/DOCX file. The aim of this stage is for the manuscript to contain the necessary information to enable scientific evaluation; the manuscript must include all sections from the abstract to the conclusions, references must be complete, and figures and tables must be numbered and appropriately referenced. Thus, it is not necessary for the submitted manuscript to follow the formatting guidelines below. However, subsequent revisions MUST follow the formatting guidelines.
Scope of Manuscripts
International Conference on Advanced Technology and Multidiscipline (ICATAM) aims to explore global knowledge on sciences, information, and advanced technology. ICATAM provides a place for researchers, engineers, and scientists around the world to build research connections and collaborations as well as sharing knowledge on how addressing solutions to the (real world) problems through discoveries on cutting edge of science and technology. We encourage researchers to submit research in the following fields:
- Intelligent Power and Control Engineering
- Renewable and Sustainable Energy Technology
- Digital Health, Computational Learning and Intelligent Systems
- Robotics and Mechatronics
- Data-Drive Decision Support System
- Human Factor and System Engineering
- Advanced Manufacturing and Computational Approach
- Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
- Environment and Food Technology
Method of Submission
Submission of manuscripts can be made using the online submission system (via Easy Chair for ICATAM 2021). The submitted manuscript MUST be in a single DOC/DOCX file format, and adhere to the following requirements:
- The file size must not exceed 20 MB (compress images if necessary).
- All images and tables must be included in the DOC/DOCX file, with images located at the end of the file.
- Filenames must NOT include spaces and must have the doc/docx extension (use underscore instead; e.g. manuscript_revised.docx).
- Do not apply any restrictions on the DOC/DOCX file, such as password protection or editing prohibitions.
The word (.docx) templates for full paper submission are listed below:
Any submission that does not follow the template or the guideline will be disqualified for review.
Submission Preparation Checklist