Welcome to ICATAM 2022!
The 2nd International Conference on Advanced Technology and Multidiscipline (ICATAM) will be held virtually during October 12-13, 2022. ICATAM is an annual international conference organized by Faculty of Advanced Technology and Multidiscipline, Universitas Airlangga, Indonesia. The 1st ICATAM was held successfully on 2021 with a lot of experts from around the world sharing newest findings in their fields.
This conference aims to explore global knowledge on sciences, information, and advanced technology. ICATAM provides a place for researchers, engineers, and scientists around the world to build research connections and collaborations as well as sharing knowledge on how to address worldwide problems through discoveries of cutting edge’s science and technology.
This year, our theme is: “Supporting Sustainable Development Goals Through Innovation on Advanced Technology and Multidisciplinary Research” This theme supports UN’s SDG’s agenda mainly on (3) Good Health and Well-Being, (4) Quality Education, (6) Clean Water & Sanitation, (7) Affordable & Clean Energy, (8) Decent Work & Economic Growth, (9) Industry, Innovation & Infrastructure, (11) Sustainable Cities and Communities, (13) Climate Action, (14) Life Below Water, and (15) Life On Land. The conference covers the latest research, knowledge and innovation in the fields of Electrical Engineering, Nanotechnology Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Data Science Technology, and Robotics and Artificial Intelligence.
Authors can submit full paper(s) or extended abstract(s) only, by using the template provided. Submitting full paper(s) is highly encouraged. Accepted papers will be published in the AIP Conference Proceeding. AIP Conference Proceedings is indexed in leading databases, such as The Conference Proceedings Citation Index (part of Web of Science), Scopus (Elsevier), Inspec, Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), and Astrophysics Data System (ADS).
17th May 2022 : Extended Abstract Submission
31th May 2022 : Notification for Acceptance
10th June 2022 : Paper Submission (1st Wave)
27th June 2022 : Notification of Acceptance (Full Paper of 1st Wave)
10th July 2022 : Early Bird Registration for Payment
10th August 2022 : Final Registration for Payment
1st September 2022 : Camera Ready
12nd-13rd October : Conference Day
1. Intelligent Power and Control Engineering
2. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Technology
3. Digital Health, Computational Learning and Intelligent Systems
4. Robotics and Mechatronics
5. Data-Drive Decision Support System
6. Human Factor and System Engineering
7. Advanced Manufacturing and Computational Approach
8. Nanotechnology and Nano-medicine
9. Environment and Food Technology
Full Paper- Early Bird : IDR 2.000.000 / 140 US dollar (AIP fee Included)
Full paper : IDR 2.500.000 / 175 US dollar (AIP fee Included)
Presenter (Abstract Only) : IDR 500.000 / 40 USD
Attendee : IDR 100.000/ 10 USD
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp : +6282132301219 (Ika) / +6282132301244 (Tahta)
Instagram : @icatam2022
Website : icatam.ftmm.unair.ac.id
Keynote Speaker: to be confirmed soon…
Invited Speaker :
1. Dr. Eng. Intan Nurul Riski, S.Si., M.T., (Universitas Airlangga – Indonesia)
2. Lilik Jamilatul Awalin ST, SPd, MT, PhD, (Universitas Airlangga – Indonesia)
3. Chandrawati Putri Wulandari, S.T., M.T., MBA., Ph.D., (Universitas Airlangga – Indonesia)
4. Sylmina Dalily Alkaf, S.T, M.Sc., Ph.D (Cand.) (Universitas Airlangga – Indonesia)
5. Dr. Dwi Rantini, S.Si, M.Stat. (Universitas Airlangga – Indonesia)
More to be confirmed